Promotion IdeasFebruary 22, 2004
Fact Sheet on Computer Access + Welcome to Access ComputerMay 3, 2006
Get rid of spyware, viruses, hackers and more in 5 EASY steps for FREE!
|Having a computer job, my family and friends ask me for computer help how they should take care of their PC. Because I am lazy, I created this website which provides basic computer education to clean up your computer of spyware, viruses, hackers for free. You do not need to have experience to do this.
- Step 1 – Firewall protection – Please put some walls around your computer and get a personal firewall, so hackers, worms and other unwanted elements cannot access your computer through the backdoor you leave open to get identity theft prevention. Getting firewall software is a basic step which you should do first.
- Step 2 – Install and run anti virus – If you download software like games and other stuff, please get a free virus scanner to get virus protection. You may have opened that funny screensaver which your brother-in-law just sent you (with trojan horse viruses). Your computer will then probably contain viruses which will defenitely harm your computer and will infect the computers of your friends. Please do a virus scan.
- Step 3 – Apply the needed Patches – After you have fenced your computer and cured it, let’s work on the construction. Some parts of the construction may be old and need some re-construction. This page will help you to automatically fix the old parts of the operating system and apply patches to update it for known vulnerabilities and weaknesses with window update. You would be foolish not to do so.
- Step 4 – Spyware removal – Some “free” programs and games install software to track your behaviour for marketing purposes and provide you “features” by showing ads while you are just reading your mail … To get rid of this annoying interfering stuff, please do clean up your computer of freeware spyware and adware, malware (and all the terms they made up for this junk). Run anti spyware remover software like spyware sweeper to provide spyware virus protection and for spyware detection.
- Step 5 – Finally, really cleanup PC – OK, now your computer seems clean, but still there are some left overs from all the different stuff which was installed on your PC. You may want to re-install the operating system, but that may a little bit too drastic to do a clean computer hard drive. Let’s just get a good registry clean program to clean up your computer from the garbage which is still residing on your digital buddy and do get a clean registry.
- Step 6 – Sit back and relax – Now you are an official wiz kid, or a proud computer nerd. Let the feeling of complete nerdess overwhelm you and enjoy. You may want to brag on parties how you just did it yourself. Please do so! Welcome to 1999 :o)
Car donation – Donate a car for charity
Copyright 2005 – Disclaimer – Feedback – Free SEO tools for webmasters – Fun Links
Portal-Web.biz – Links – Links – EuropeDirectory.org – Submit URL for free – CleanComputer.EU