Using Norton for Facebook Viruses
Facebook is a renowned social media website that is used by millions of users globally. Facebook has a bunch of customers as it is popular among the young generation to aging clients as well. But it does not show positive signs always, it can be easily attacked by the various types of viruses and malicious content. It is very common to hear that your friend or relative has got his account hacked or infected by the virus. If you are one of the users who is facing such a problem, call our customer service at Norton Technical Support Number. To remove such viruses and vulnerable content from your Facebook, Norton antivirus is a great software solution that will help you to deal with the situation.
In the below tutorial, you will find the steps to clean up your Facebook by using Norton antivirus-
- In the first, you need to verify that your Facebook account is hacked or not. Here login to your Facebook account and then change the password
- The other steps that you can take to secure your Facebook are keeping your Facebook fully logged out when you are not using it. If you are not properly logged out, then it can be possible that anyone can access your account only by knowing your email address
- First wipe out your internet cache, history, and temporary internet files folder
- Use Norton Security Scan to scan your whole system as it is one of the best security software that can help you to overcome the problem. Try to delete or remove any virus found after scanning
- You can also download and install CCleaner software, but you need to run it only if you are completely aware of how it works.
In case you encounter any sort of problem with the steps or not able to secure your Facebook account, feel free to contact our support service by giving a call at Norton Antivirus Customer Service Phone Number. The number is available 24/7 round the clock so that the customer could easily connect our service without any hurdle. Here you will be supported by the team of experienced and responsible technicians.