How to Remove Tango Toolbar VirusJune 3, 2013
How IT Support Proves To Be A Core Aspect Of Modern Day BusinessesJune 5, 2013
Microsoft Access comes as a part of the Microsoft Office suit program and it is Microsoft’s database management application. Now if you want any assistance with your Microsoft Access tool, you can get to the Help section to find the solution. We will give you tips on how to utilize the help section of Microsoft Access, so that you do not take the pain in contacting Microsoft help line to fix the issue.
- Open up Microsoft Access and find a database that is saved earlier. This document can be the one on which you need assistance or you can open up a new database.
- Find out Type a Question for Help field. You can find this in the right top corner of the window.
- Type the keywords on this field and make sure that it relates to the queries you have with Microsoft Access.
- Hit the Enter key and this will begin the search of your query or related queries in the help section. Once the search is completed, you can get the results on the right side of the window. Remember that the search results that come on top of the list will be more relevant to the topic that you need help with.
get help for Microsoft programs
- From all the search results, find out the topic that suits your query. If you fail to see the relevant answer in the search results, close down the search results and go back to the search field again. Now, change the keywords for your search or rephrase them. This could give you a better search result. Scroll through the topics in the Search Results task pane until you locate the topic that fits your issue.
- From the list of new search results, find the one that is apt for your issue. This will open the Microsoft Office Access Help window on your screen. Follow the steps in the instructions window and fix the issue for your Microsoft Access program.
- Once you finish with the instructions, click the X button to close the help section.
With the above steps, you can successfully use Microsoft Access Help section and find solutions to your doubts and errors in the program without contacting Microsoft help line for support. Remember that Microsoft provides help section with most of its programs and utilities. Therefore, it is a good practice to use the help section rather than going for pricey tech support.